Welcome to the reincarnation of my blog. This will be a public forum (why else would I publish it to a blog?) but mostly I plan to use this space to organize my thoughts about EVE Online and maybe a few random thoughts that are only peripherally related to EVE. I'm familiar with the characters on EVE forums, so comments will be moderated. Trolls, griefers, and those with nothing constructive to add will be ignored. I may also delete anonymous postings; I'm putting myself out here and showing you my face - the least you can do is show yours.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stuff I'm thinking about (in no particular order):
     The Grind and its implications
     Leadership
     New player experience
     High Sec, Low Sec, Null Sec
     Level playing field
          high sec pvp
          war decs bounty system
          Security status
     Content
          AI
          Player driven storylines
          (faction warfare?)
          pvp missions
          Sleepers

No comments:

Post a Comment