Welcome to the reincarnation of my blog. This will be a public forum (why else would I publish it to a blog?) but mostly I plan to use this space to organize my thoughts about EVE Online and maybe a few random thoughts that are only peripherally related to EVE. I'm familiar with the characters on EVE forums, so comments will be moderated. Trolls, griefers, and those with nothing constructive to add will be ignored. I may also delete anonymous postings; I'm putting myself out here and showing you my face - the least you can do is show yours.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Character counts

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm starting to research the candidates for CSM7.  First and foremost, I will not be supporting anyone associated with the Goons.  I never really cared for The Mittani's snarky posts, his gamesmanship, or his ego.  I'm really not sure what he did on CSM6 or what his role was in resolving last summers standoff between CCP and its customers.  His role on CSM6 is unimportant to me; I don't like the guy.

I read this forum post.  The condensed version is that some poor noob got scammed while applying for membership with Goonwaffe.  Apparently this guy thought it was reasonable to pay billions of isk for the opportunity to apply to Mittani's corporation.  That was stupid.  Goonwaffe is renowned for this kind of scamming and openly brags about it.  In fact, this is the second post of this sort I've seen in the last few weeks.  Goonwaffe has no integrity.  Pay special attention to this post in that same thread by The Mittani.  Notice The Mittani's CSM label under his name and above the name of his Corporation. 

If you elect a scammer to CSM, you're asking to be misrepresented.

No comments:

Post a Comment